If your new to this Blog......

If you're here for the first time, check some of the earliest posts and key pages for more about what Iam doing with this blog, a bit of my history with LOA, and what this experiment is about. Its an evolving thing and for the most part, I seem to be using it as a Blog of positive aspects, a place where I can go to find things that feel good. Also....Follow Me on Pinterest To understand what's going on here you need to be familiar with the works of Jerry and Esther Hicks aka Abraham whose claim is just feel good and everything you want comes to you. Sound crazy? I'm going to find out. If you want to know more about them, see my Concise Guide to the Abraham-Hicks Teachings below in Key Pages.
Subscribe by email and you'll get notifications when I post. You will not be put on a mailing list you will just get my post notifications.

Monday, April 30, 2012

A Concise Guide to the Abraham-Hicks Teachings pt 5

This post has been moved to the new site